Print anywhere, anytime from an internet enabled device direct to our libraries.
Printing can be sent via the PrinterOn app or website.
To submit print jobs from the PrinterOn app please follow the steps below:
- Download and install the app for your mobile device
- Search for West Gippsland Libraries and select the printer you would like to use
- Select the document, photo or website you would like to print
- Press the print button
To submit print jobs via web print please follow the steps below:
- Select the library where you would like to collect your printing:
- Follow the instructions on the webpage to submit your print job.
- Visit the library you selected, see staff at the circulation desk, pay for your printing and collect it from the printer.
- A4 Black and White – Single Sided: 20 cents
- A4 Black and White – Double Sided: 40 cents
- A3 Black and White – Single Sided: 40 cents
- A3 Black and White – Double Sided: 80 cents
- A4 Colour – Single Sided: 25 cents
- A4 Colour – Double Sided: 50 cents
- A3 Colour – Single Sided: 50 cents
- A3 Colour – Double Sided: $1.00
- Print jobs are available for print for 72 hours from the time of submission. After 72 hours the print job will be deleted.
- Depending on network conditions and document size, some print jobs may take longer to print
- Mobile Printing will impact your data usage at home and on your mobile device
- View a list of supported file formats here