We are seeking your feedback to help us complete a review of what libraries look like in the future and how best we can serve you, and the community.
The purpose of the survey is to seek your input into the actions that bring to life West Gippsland Libraries Vision and Mission. We also want to hear from you about how you think we are going with proactively engaging with, and seeking feedback, from our community.
We will be offering eligible participants who complete the survey, the opportunity to go in the draw to win an ipad prize package (ipad air and case) valued at over $900. To be eligible to go in the draw you need to be a resident or ratepayer of Bass Coast, Baw Baw and South Gippsland Shires, complete the full survey and enter your details upon completion of the survey. Please note that staff of WGL and their immediate family members are not eligible to go in the draw.
If you are not currently a member and you join up as part of completing this survey you will receive a BONUS entry to the draw.
If you are not eligible to go in the draw, we would still love to hear from you and invite you to complete the survey.
If you have any questions regarding this survey please email email@example.com
This consultation opportunity is open until 5pm (AEST) Wednesday 3 Feb 2021.
- To enter, simply complete the survey in full, and opt-in and complete the registration form to enter the draw for an iPad Air valued at $899*.
- Receive a bonus entry if you register as a new WGL member and provide your membership number.
- One entry registration per person, multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- The prize will be drawn in March.
- Competition is open to all residents within Bass Coast Shire, Baw Baw Shire and South Gippsland Shire including West Gippsland Library members.
- Staff and immediate family are not eligible
- *Terms and conditions apply, please see details.