Based in Warragul, Victoria
- Online processing of Library Victoria items, including manual sorting and packing these materials.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually, and in a team environment.
Have strong Work Health & Safety knowledge and practices. This is a 12-month contracted position, $28.30 per hour rate, 40hrs per fortnight. A job-share arrangement may be considered.
Ready to join our Team?
West Gippsland Libraries is a library service that is constantly listening, testing and adapting to the changing needs of our community. We build knowledge and skills that strengthen our community.
This position will require the applicant to:
- Be part of a team processing Library Victoria items (approx. 1 million items annually). Sorting of materials for delivery enroute, loading and unloading materials.
- To apply the policies and procedures of the West Gippsland Libraries as applicable to the areas of key responsibility.
- Foster a strong working relationship with team members across all libraries.
- Collection Support duties may include temporary tagging & untagging of internal and external material.
- Contribute to and be part of an energetic team.
- Working with Children’s Check and National Police Check
We are looking for someone who possesses.
- A commitment to providing quality customer service
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as a team member and build and maintain good working relationships
- A commitment to life-long learning
- Ability to maintain accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong Work Health & Safety knowledge and practices.
If this is the role for you, click HERE to download a copy of the position description
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Heather Serong, 03-56222849
Email Resume and Cover Letter, attention Heather to email@example.com
Closing date: C.O.B Friday 24th September 2021
West Gippsland Libraries, supporting our communities is our mission.
We help people:
Connect: We are responsive and bring people together;
Belong: We are inclusive and work with you;
Learn: Our free resources allow minds to explore and create.